• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Youtube
  • Instagram

  • Hello all readers.. 

    Truly flattered that you've took the time to show an interest in my blog.

    I can only imagine in the future you'll read a wholesome load of bullshit, maybe some find that inspiring? or offensive? *Sorry*

    I dont know.

    I'm hoping to provide to you a little bit of all things interesting; A creative insight into my life.

    I suppose you could say I live in my own little bubble. A messy bubble of that; I long to be a tidy egg, NEVER going to happen. But I can always try..

    I must warn.. I cannot promise to make some over rated statement that I'll blog incredible OOTD (cause that rarely happens anyway) or beauty makeup finds (because I don't have time for that either)

    What I do have time for is inspiration sketchbooks, artists, interesting everyday imaginitive ideas etc etc 

    ENJOY YOU WONDERFUL EGGS 







    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Flickr Photostream

    http://instagram.com/sophiegowling

    Twitter Updates

    Meet The Author

    -Sophie Gowling-

    -Art&Design student in the North East of England-

    -Aspiring fine artist & lover of creativity-

    -Contact me at sophiegowling@hotmail.co.uk -